Last updated: September 22, 2020
What information do we collect, and how do we collect it?
Information you choose to provide through our website. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may be asked to provide similar information when you subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. If you use our website to apply for employment with Prime, you may be asked to provide information about your work qualifications, background, education, and availability. You may also be asked to upload your resume.
Social media and website analytics. When you visit our website while being logged into social media platforms, we may collect your profile information via third party tracking codes generated on said social media platforms. We may also record your navigation and participation through the site via Google Analytics.
Information from mobile devices. If you use our website on a mobile device, we may receive your mobile device identifier and/or IP address, the name you have associated with your device, device type, telephone number and location information. Most mobile devices allow you to adjust location-based services and other information provided by your device.
Correspondence. We retain emails, texts, and copies of other correspondence that you send us and that we send you.
How do we use your information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your visitor experience)
- To advertise our applicable products or services to you via social media
- To review and process your application for employment
- To improve our website
- To send periodic emails, which may include promotional material
- To provide information or services you have requested
- To notify you of updates to our website or services
- To administer surveys or promotions in which you participate
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. You may opt out of such communications at any time by contacting us.
How do we share information we collect?
We may share your information with others as described below:
- We do not sell your personally identifiable information to third parties for advertising purposes.
- We engage trusted third parties to assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, and they may have access to your information to perform their functions.
- We may share aggregate information with vendors or other organizations.
- In the event that our business assets are sold or transferred to another party, all information that has been collected and saved may be one of the business assets that we transfer.
- We may disclose your information if we believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our policies, or protect our rights or the rights of others.
- We may disclose your information if we believe disclosure is appropriate to protect the health, property or safety of Prime, our customers or others, or when we have a good faith belief that there is an emergency that poses a threat to the health or safety of any person.
Third party links
Our Policies Concerning Children
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 18. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently gathered personal information from a child under the age of 18, we will take reasonable measures to promptly erase such information from our records.
Your California Privacy Rights
Your California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of the website who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us.